Homogeneous Organics include all waste types which allow production of high
quality compost as soil improver for land application.
- Green waste from parks and gardens
- Separately collected brown bin from private households
- Catering waste from canteens, hospitals, old people's homes etc.
- Biosolids from sewage water works and industrial water cleaning
- Waste from food processing like canning or diary production
Homogeneous Organics can be of both plant and animal origin. In particular
animal by-products require special care and attention to achieve reliable
sanitisation according to regulative requirements like EU 1774/2002, the so-
called Animal By-Product Regulation.
Due to their high moisture contents homogeneous organics often create special
challenges for the operators of waste treatment sites: Leachate is arising within
hours after delivery, the waste attracts insects and vermin and often smells badly.
With our technology these problems can be avoided.